Sunday, July 6, 2008

busy women, deko dekona..busy women =DD

its 2a.m...i know its late...but not dat late lg la kan...i was kindda being a super busy women today...trying hard enough to not feel bored. YES!...although yaz berlaku curang...promised me to watch wanted together..i waited for her, but she watched with k3ram instead. =(...org berbalak sudeyhh...nvm...im watcing it with my dearest cousin tomorrow....anyway...i'm in middle of this huge crisis with everyone...d get me wrong yee...its like everyone comes to me..when they have problems...i dont mind actually...dat is the only thing im good at i guess...

i was just gayuting with anis few minutes ago....but while i was gayuting ...abg mer called...talk about eman...and anis was right about eveything..uh

today was tiring actually...but thanks to redbull..im not asleep till now...yesterday..slept at 5...woke up at 12..hehehe....the first thing i did was drink my MILO...and then helped my aunty to paint the gym room...with mereka2. done with that..have to pasang all the ikea's thing to bring to the tution centre.

but it were all paid off when mamu gave all of us rm50 each. heheh and yeah..chicken chop as dinner. thanx aunty and mamu!..hehehe...im tired and my back hurts to da max. need some sleep. so chaw evryone! sayonara. pa ya sin. peace! =D

0 comments: