Friday, March 28, 2008

BuLLshits happened in life All THE TIME!

have u ever like ur best fren b4? have u ever like them more then u like them as ur best fren but u just cant fall in love with them! huh! i did!....i met him a year ago and since then .. i just kept thinking about him. he made me see the real world, he's the one who showed me how to be someone dat I've never thought i'll become. i did changed because of him. i thought i hate him, but actually i was'nt hatting him...i was just being stupid to like my own fren! he's my fren!!...but he told me, he like me, he said i've made him smile, he said he likes being around me, he likes hanging out with me, he quit his job because of me, he cried when i leave him, he stop smoking because of me, and start smoking because im not around!, he's the first guy who wished me on valentines day.. am i too ugly, too fat and too everything for him??...yeah yeah everything happens for a reason! I MISS HIM!


Ive seen a lot of things in my life
Alot of ups and downs
Made alot of mistakes



Lord, you mean the world to me
Before I was born you chose me
You always hear me when Im calling
Even catch me when Im falling
Youre the closest one to me
I surrender all to thee
I want the whole wide world to see
That weve always been and well always be
Best friends


0 comments: